Wednesday 1 April 2009

Katrina Kaif See Through Top



THere is a stunning picture of Katrina Kaif wearing a sheer, black top with an exposed black bra. Her hair falling over her face looks alluring and teasing, and I am sure I am not the only fan left panting in the wake of that expression. This picture comes alongside a large number of rather revealing and fiery photographs that of Katrina Kaif since her launch to fame, and I can't say I mind.

I look forward to seeing more like it in coming months, and I know that as long as she remains as talented as she is beautiful,

0 comments on "Katrina Kaif See Through Top"

Post a Comment

FOLLOW ME FOR LATEST UPDATES WITH KATRINA KAIF

Enter your email address:

Delivered by FeedBurner

AdBrite

TOP MODELS

Followers

Sponsors

TopOfBlogs Blog Directory Submit Your Site To The Web's Top 50 Search Engines for Free! Acting & Actor Blogs - BlogCatalog Blog Directory Subscribe to BOLLYWOOD ACTRESS - Katrina Kaif by Email Subscribe BlogRankers.com