Sunday 19 September 2010

Katrina Kaif Says: I M Not Acting With Madhuri



Katrina Kaif Says: I M Not Acting With MadhuriKatrina Kaif Says: I M Not Acting With Madhuri: Buzz is that Katrina Kaif’s character in director Farah Khan’s Tees Maar Khan is modelled on the Madhuri Dixit. The actress vehemently denies the rumour and says, “I’m playing a struggling actress who expresses every emotion over the top.""I’m quite a drama queen in the film.” Kaif

"I’m quite a drama queen in the film.” Kaifaccepted the role to add more variety to her list of assignments. “I don’t want the audience to get bored watching me play the same kind of roles. A producer saw the rushes of Tees Maar Khan and jumped out of his seat.He couldn’t believe that I’m the same actress in Raajneeti. And the credit for that goes to Farah,” elaborates Kaif.

Belly good It’s also said that a song picturised on Kaif draws heavily from La Dixit’s Dhak dhak number from Beta. “Farah treats songs in her distinct style. I look up to Madhuri as an actress. For me, her performance and screen presence are an inspiration,” Kaif explains.

The actress is also excited about her belly-dancing track, Sheela ki jawani, which Khan has added to the movie. It will be shot later next month. Kaif is currently working with Zoya Akhtar on Zindagi Na Milegi Dobara in Spain. The film will release after Tees Maar Khan opens in December.

0 comments on "Katrina Kaif Says: I M Not Acting With Madhuri"

Post a Comment

FOLLOW ME FOR LATEST UPDATES WITH KATRINA KAIF

Enter your email address:

Delivered by FeedBurner

AdBrite

TOP MODELS

Followers

Sponsors

TopOfBlogs Blog Directory Submit Your Site To The Web's Top 50 Search Engines for Free! Acting & Actor Blogs - BlogCatalog Blog Directory Subscribe to BOLLYWOOD ACTRESS - Katrina Kaif by Email Subscribe BlogRankers.com